- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 6hs private speedboat tour
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private air-conditioned transporetation
- Languages offered on activity/tour:English Spanish Portuguese
ITINERARY130 km southern from Rio, more that 360 islands and 2000 white sand beaches surrounded by lush tropical rain forest Angra dos Reis is considered one of the most beautiful places in Brazil. Beside the beauty, Angra dos Reis has many stories to tell. Discovered in 1502 on Three Kings Day, so named Angra dos Reis, was the scene of the historical struggle of the native Goianases Indians against the Portuguese colonization.
A 6hs speed boat tour shows the best of Angra Bay, its islands and charms. There is stop for swimming, diving is included during the tour.
- Pick up from Hotels (no Hostels or B&B ) located in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon
- Hotel pickups are reccomended to be between 06:30 and 07:30. The exact time will be informed by your guide or contact us at +55 (21) 3504-5730
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotels (no Hostels or B&B ) located in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon
Drinks (available to purchase)
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Private 6hs speed boat tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel info required
- All traveler names required
- Date of Birth required
- Passport number required
- At least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- Between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Please use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency.