- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Air Conditioned vehicles
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Languages offered on tour : English Spanish Portuguese
This tour begins with a visit to the Corcovado Mountain. The statue is 710 meters tall and from that point you’ll get a privileged view of the city. The ride to the base of the statue of Christ the Redeemer is a drive through the Tijuca Forest and gives a preview of the wonderful landscape that’s waiting for you. At Corcovado, you are greeted by the main monument of Brazil and a World Heritage site, which introduces you to the city of Rio.
After this visit, the tour heads towards the Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro and the Selarón Stairs ending by sunset at the Sugar Loaf. Located at the Urca neighborhood, it is one of the icons of the marvelous city of Rio. The cable car ride to the top of the mount happens in two stages: first at the boarding station to the Urca Mount (224 meters); and secondly from the Urca Mount to the top of Sugar Loaf (395 meters). And, this is where you’ll have the most beautiful and panoramic view of the city of Rio de Janeiro. If weather conditions allow, enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world havingt a drink and looking at the Copacabana Beach from a Bar at the top of the Sugar Loaf. Return to hotel.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Hotels ins Copacabana , Ipanema, Leblon and Barra da Tijuca
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to the Christ Statue and Sugar Loaf Cable Car
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel info required
- All traveler names required
- Date of Birth required
- At least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- 3 - 7 days before the tour a 50% cancellation fee will be charged
- Cancellations on the day of the tour, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.