- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup included in South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish, Portuguese - other languages upon request
Begin with a panoramic tour by Copacabana beach, the most famous beach in Brazil. Up next, go to the Sugarloaf. Located in the neighborhood of Urca, it is one of the icons of the wonderful city of Rio de Janeiro. Ride a series of 2 cable cars en route to the summit, first arriving at Urca Hill - 220 meters (720 feet) - and then continuing to the top of Sugarloaf, reaching a height of 1,295 feet (395 m). Conclude the tour with an exquisitely beautiful panorama of Rio de Janeiro.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Hotels - no Hostels or B&B - in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon)
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to Sugarloaf cable car
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese - other languages upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme)
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform the name of your hotel to arrange your pickup
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Roundtrip transportation available from South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) hotels via air-conditioned van. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.
Please use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency.