Prices:1 person: 1584
2 people: 890 - per person
3 people: 658 - per person
- Comprehensive tour by private driver/guide
- All entrance fees included
Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour : English Deutsch Portuguese Español Italiano Français
This tour begins with a visit to the Corcovado Mountain. The statue is 710 meters tall and from that point you’ll get a privileged view of the city. The ride to the base of the statue of Christ the Redeemer is a short drive on a rack train of about 20 minutes through the Tijuca Forest and gives a preview of the wonderful landscape that’s waiting for you. At Corcovado, you are greeted by the main monument of Brazil and a World Heritage site, which introduces you to the city of Rio.
After this visit, the tour heads towards the Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro, then the Sambódromo and the city tour ends with a visit to Journalist Mario Filho Stadium, popularly known as Maracanã, for an outside visit. After lunch at a typical brazilian BBQ visit of the Sugar Loaf. Located at the Urca neighborhood, it is one of the icons of the marvelous city of Rio. The cable car ride to the top of the mount happens in two stages: first at the boarding station to the Urca Mount (224 meters); and secondly from the Urca Mount to the top of Sugar Loaf (395 meters). And, this is where you’ll have the most beautiful and panoramic view of the city of Rio de Janeiro . To end this great tour a panoramic tour along the beaches of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana with stops for pictures. Return to hotel.
- Pick up from Hotels (no Hostels or B&B ) located in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon Barra da Tijuca or Cruise Ship Terminal
- Hotel pickups are between 8:20 and 9:00. The exact time will be informed by the reception of your hotel on the day before or contact us at +5521 3005-7630
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotels (no Hostels or B&B ) located in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to the Christ Statue and Sugar Loaf Cable Car
- Buffet Lunch at a typical brazilian BBQ
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private sedan
- Hotel info required
- All traveler names required
- Date of Birth required
- Passport number required
- At least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- Between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.